Yes you can get up close and personal with all the pages. If you are making your book on a PC or a Mac your curser will turn into a magnifying glass when you are hovered over a page. If you are making your book on a smartphone or a tablet you can zoom in an out using those fancy-pancy fingers of yours.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete a page from my book?
- How and where can I upload photos?
- Can I change or swap a page?
- How do I preview my book?
- What web browser should I be using?
- Can I save my book and finish editing it at a later date?
- How do I make the book?
- Can I add, swap or delete pages?
- Is it possible for me to zoom in on the type?
- Could you help me hide a body?