Yes you can get up close and personal with all the pages. If you are making your book on a PC or a Mac your curser will turn into a magnifying glass when you are hovered over a page. If you are making your book on a smartphone or a tablet you can zoom in an out using those fancy-pancy fingers of yours.
Articles in this section
- Can I delete a page from my book?
- How and where can I upload photos?
- Can I change or swap a page?
- How can I add an extra page?
- I can't proceed from the 'My Details' page, what can I do?
- The photos I have uploaded do not appear on the preview, why?
- How do I preview my book?
- What web browser should I be using?
- Can I save my book and finish editing it at a later date?
- How do I upload images or photos to the editable pages?